IMPORTANT POOL RULES
- All members must sign in with the check-in attendant when they arrive at the pool. (Please sign in accurately. This utilization information drives our ability to offer programs to wait list members.)
- All guests must be signed in by a member. “Guests” must be accompanied by their member hosts at all times (pool or waitlist members)
- Babysitters/Nannies may bring guests of the children, age 5 years of age and older. (Babysitters/Nannies may not bring their own guests)
- Individual passes are not required for waitlist members under the age of 5.
- Guests age 5 and older, will be assessed a fee of $13 or can be covered by a waitlist “pass” in order to use the pool.
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult (16 or older) in the pool area at all times. Please note that anyone who is not respecting the pool rules and obeying the lifeguards will be asked to leave the pool and Windsor Club grounds for the remainder of the day.
- Parents (or babysitters/nannies) are expected to closely supervise their children at all times, especially non-swimmers.
- Babies and toddlers who are not toilet trained must wear waterproof diapers.
- Per City of Newton ordinances, diapers must not be changed in the pool area. There are changing tables in the restrooms for this purpose. This rule will be strictly enforced this year and failure to comply with this rule will be grounds for suspension from the pool.
- Please no glass around the pool area.
- Per City of Newton ordinances, all food must be consumed either outside of the concrete pool area or in the designated pool deck area. This rule will be strictly enforced and failure to comply with this rule will be grounds for suspension from the pool.
- Everyone using the pool must be familiar with the Pool Rules, as described in the Club Pool section of the Windsor Club Yearbook and as updated on the Club’s intranet site.
- The Pool Director’s judgment in all health and safety matters is final. Failure to comply with these rules shall be sufficient cause for immediate suspension of pool privileges by the pool staff. Severe or repeated violations may also be considered cause for cancellation of membership.
In order to ensure a fun and safe time for all, reckless or otherwise inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated. The Pool Staff is authorized to remove people from the pool area and Windsor Club grounds if their instructions are not followed.
If when checking in, there is a difference of opinion with the check-in attendant about eligibility or pool rules, please ask to speak with Gary DeMayo or his assistant, Jessie Slagen.