Is your question not answered here? Click here to contact us using our on-line form.
- I’ve heard that new members have to perform in a show at the annual meeting. Do I really have to?
Yes, all new members must participate in the show in some way, either on-stage or behind the scenes. The club takes this commitment very seriously.
- Is there anything to do at the club in the wintertime?
Yes. The activity center is available year-round and there are many social events throughout the year. For anyone who wants greater involvement there are volunteer opportunities on the board and on various committees.
- What is the process for becoming a member?
Simply fill out an application, on-line or in person. Dues and one-time fees will apply. Once the application is received, you will receive an invoice by e-mail. Once payment is received, your membership begins.
- Do I need to be sponsored by a current member?
No sponsorship is required.
- Can anyone become a member?
All residents of Waban (02468 zip code) are eligible for membership.